What you will need :
- 120g coconut sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp maple sugar
- 200g dark chocolate
- 2/3 can of coconut milk
- 100g desiccated coconut
- 40 nuts – mix of pecans and walnuts
- 200g ground almonds
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat the oven to 160c
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut milk at a low temperature and set aside to cool.
- In a blender beat the eggs with the sugar and the maple syrup
- Add the chocolate mixed with the coconut milk and blend together
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend together till the nuts have been partially chopped.
- Transfer the mix into an oven dish lined with baking paper and cook for about 30-40 minutes – you want the outside crispy and the centre lovely and soft .