The Homoeopathic Hospital (later Prince Henry’s Hospital) in 1889.
An elaborate Victorian structure made of variegated brick with extensive verandahs, parapeted gables, pinnacles, iron cresting and storeys separated by decorative banding.
Demolished in 1969.
The Moderne styled Prince Henry’s Hospital in the 1950s, built next to the former homeopathic hospital, was demolished to make way for The Melburnian apartments.
- Class of 1894: New York Medical College and Hospital - August 23, 2018
- Philosophy of Homeopathy - August 15, 2018
- The difference between a Homeopath and an Allopath - July 19, 2016