- This event has passed.
Iatrogenic Diseases-a real challenge and scope of Homoepathy
August 19 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm UTC+5.5
Iatrogenic disease is the result of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures undertaken on a patient.
Iatrogenic diseases pose a major threat to health throughout the world.
Through this webinar, We would learn such Iatrogenic conditions, its treatment, the challenge and difficulties faced and the scope in homoeopathy in treating such conditions.
About the Speaker :
Dr Akilesh Khan , A very friendly and a knowledgeable person. A professor students would like to gain knowledge from.
Did his B.H.M.S. (Honors from the University of Calcutta), M.D (Hom.,) & WBHES (Retd. Government of West Bengal). Professor of Emeritus AHMC Nagpur.
- A Former Administrator and Principal, D.N.De Homoeopathic Medical College Kolkata.
- Former Chairman Syllabus Committee of Government of West Bengal for BYNS and DYNS course in Yoga and Naturopathy.
- Former Member Secretary of Central Selection Committee- AYUSH Department of Health and Family Welfare Government of West Bengal.
- He has authored various books – 1.Scales of Homoeopathic Pharmacy;2.Homoeopathy in Mother and Child Health; 3.Co- Author/ Expert Team – Materia Medica of Indian Drugs, Published by Central Council of Research in Homoeopathy, Government of India.
- Wake up now or Perish: Humanity in the hands of an unscientific medicine and fraudulent health industry - September 21, 2020
- Pediatric Case Taking - August 16, 2020
- Integrated approach on Homeopathy & Diet in Management of Obesity - August 15, 2020