- This event has passed.
Homeopathy in Obstetrics
October 14, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm UTC+5.5
- Understanding the physiology of pregnancy and labour
- To understand the scope of homeopathy in Obstetrics
- To understand how and when to prescribe
- To understand when an integrated approach is required and not homeopathic prescription
- To learn remedies and materia medica through cases
- To equip homeopaths with the skills to confidently prescribe during pregnancy and labour.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER :
Dr. Shruti Sridhar (MBBS, MF Hom MPH)
is a general physician turned homeopath practising holistic medicine. After completing her MBBS, she trained in homeopathy from the Faculty of Homeopathy (UK) and from the International Academy of Classical Homeopathy (IACH) under Prof. Vithoulkas.
She is also a trained childbirth educator, doula (birth support) and is an avid supporter of natural birth. She specializes in women’s health and follows an integrated approach to treating PCOS, endometriosis, infertility etc.
The link to join the webinar will be emailed to all who have previously registered with us for the webinars.
Or , Register with us to get updates of all our upcoming webinars via mail.
Thank you for registering with us.
- CLINICAL TIPS 01/21 - January 4, 2021
- HOMOEOPATHY : A WEAPON TO CHILDREN’S ENEMY: ASCARIS LUMBRICOIDS - January 3, 2021
- Wake up now or Perish: Humanity in the hands of an unscientific medicine and fraudulent health industry - September 21, 2020