Cerato-The Intuition Flower
Cerato (Ceratostigma Willmottiana) The Intuition Flower
“From Indecisiveness to Inner Certainty”
Dr. Bach’s description: Those who have not sufficient confidence in themselves to make their own decisions. They constantly seek advice from others, and are often misguided.
– The Twelve Healers and Other Remedies
Cerato correlates to inner knowing, inner voice and inner knowing. A decision has to made and comes intuitively, however the mind tries to reason it and form logical sense. This can cause one to not trust their own inner knowing and correct judgements. It can bring about inner peace by silencing the ego questions, so one can act from a place of inner knowing.
- Confidence in making decisions
- Trusting your own intuition
- Developing your own opinion
- Grants an inner assurance of self
Patterns of Imbalance:
- Don’t trust own judgements
- Constantly seeking the advice of others
- Can appear foolish or silly
- Can talk too much